Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Credible Hulk

Hi there!

Since forever - I have been obsessed with The Hulk! I have no idea what my obsession with him is but I think he is just so cool. I also have Hulk like temper, I just don't get green when I am mad.

When I saw that LynBDesigns had a Hulk inspired holographic nail polish I couldn't resist! Who can say no to The Hulk??! Especially when he is full of glitter.

This polish was seriously gorgeous green hologrphic polish. It went on super light with only one coat, but two coats - oh man! This polish just POPPED! The holographic in this baby is to die for. This polish is just so gorgeous! So Sparkley! I wore it for like two weeks straight without getting tired of it. And it is so durable! I wore it for the whole time with no touch ups and very minimal wear! ( totally forgot to take pictures tho! I'm sorry! )

Here is The Credible Hulk with two coats and a top coat!


 I seriously cannot get enough of this polish! Even Sparty wanted in on this action!


I am a big fan of LynBDesign polishes! You can  follow LynBDesigns on Facebook and checkout her store on Etsy. Her polishes are super creative, the formula is top quality, and her prices are super affordable, starting at $8!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!