Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Red Red & No Place Like Home

Hi there :)

I hope everyone that has been bombarded with all this snow is staying warm!! We got about a foot of snow yesterday! Ridiculous. >:O

Today I wanted to show you some pretties! It is no surprise how much I love Wet n' Wild. They are my favorite drugstore brand! I think I have just about every regular color they  have. I have most of the Fergie collection and really want to get ALL of their other collections. I'm working on it ;).

Red red is a very pretty pretty red! It has the Cosmogirl kiss of approval :D and its only .99 cents!! I never have any issues with staining either. Which is always a win win in my book :)


      I really like this red.

With Fergie - No Place Like Home - I feel like this could almost.. alllllmoooosttt be a dupe for China Glaze Ruby Slippers. Maybe sometime I will have to do a post comparing them!


Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!