Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Julep Erin

Hi there!

I am sure that you've all heard about Juleps bad publicity going on, so I wanted to share some good ones! A long while ago, when I first go into nail polish again I had seen ad add online for Juleps free first box. I was really curious so I tried it. I didn't love the colors I had gotten in my first box, so I was considering canceling. I had ended up forgetting to do so, but I got a free box anyhow for people using my code. I really enjoyed that box, so I stuck with the maven for a little bit. After a little while I just was skipping boxes only because I did not have the money at the time for the 21$ subscription. I had ordered during their promos and mystery boxes and such. I never had any issues with Julep! I always loved my boxes, and even my mystery boxes! I for some reason really LOVED the September box. I love love love the colors that were in my box.. I don't have enough greys in my collection, and the red is just such a gorgeous fall red. I also love red nail polish :D. I had just gotten some jules for my birthday, and I have heard that the mavens were not going to be able to skip all the months they wanted anymore, so I wanted to use up all my jules.

Today I want to show you Erin from the September Boho Glam Julep Maven box. It is a super pretty light grey ( gray? ) crémé nail polish. I goes on super smooth and is great with just two coats.

Here it is with two coats and no top coat. (over one coat of ridge filler)


I really loved this color. It will probly be one of my favorite fall colors, and definitely my favorite grey!

Of course I had to put glitter on top! Here it is with a coat of inm Northern Lights ( I don't know if this item is cruelty free, but I received it in an adopt a friend package and I love it so much! So I really hope it is!)



 I edited the contrast a little to show off the sparkle a little better.




 What do you think? Do you like it? I am an even bigger fan with the glitter over it! The only thing I noticed was that it was chipping by the next morning, but I think it was the ridge filler I was using because it was happening with a few other polishes I had worn too.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!