Monday, April 8, 2013

Good Bud-dy & Cosmos-politan

Hi there :)

So I've really been attracted to bright nail polishes lately. I am really looking forward to this summer. Not for any particular reason because I'm not going anywhere or anything but I will be starting classes back up and I am really looking forward to that. I've been missing school. I also love to swim. We used to have a pool growing up but my parents actually just got rid of their pool last summer. waa :( .

I wanted to do something bright but not super bright. I sat and looked at my nail polish for like 15 minutes trying decided how bright I wanted to go, what colors I wanted to use and so on and so forth. Finally I decided on Flower - Good Bud-dy and Cosmos-politan. I get that these are both a play on words but I am not entirely sure if good bud-dy is a play off the words that I am thinking... I'd love to know. I am really a huge fan of this brand of polish. I love the application and the colors are really gorgeous.

I used cosmos-politan as the base. I really love this pink. Its bright but its not like in-yo-face bright pink. Just bright enough for what I was wanting.



I used good bud-dy just as a tip. I just wanted something simple and easy because I had like an hour before I had to go to work.


I liked this a lot but the tips are super sloppy. Even though I didn't have a ton of time I could have done those way nicer. Leah told me about some tip thingies she has. I think I am going to invest in some of them.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan 


No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!