Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Optical Illusion Rodeo Fanatic!

Hi there :)

I have a short post for you with my nails :) .

For Christmas Hubby got me some really pretty nail polishes. Two of them were China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic & Optical Illusion.

I did 4 nails with Optical Illusion and I wanted an accent nail so I used Rodeo Fanatic under one of them.. After I finished I wish I would have done Rodeo Fanatic as a base for all of them and did just one accent nail with just Optical Illusion, but I still really love how they turned out!



The Optical Illusion I used two coats but I feel like I probably could have added one more. It didn't last very long either :((. It started chipping after my first shower and a day in my gloves at work, I only had polish on the accent nail.... That's ok- just a reason to repaint my nails :D






Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!